- Visualisation & Business Analysis (70%), Innovation & Collaboration (20%), Governance & Learning (10%). Proficiency in Tamil/Telugu language will be an added advantage.
- Incumbent will take down business requirement and develop dashboards in Power BI that will aid the business needs. The deliverables include both new builds as well as ad-hoc changes.
- Should possess good knowledge of Power BI / Tableau (design, development), SQL, query optimization, and end user experience
- He/she should be abreast with the latest technologies in the Reporting and Visualization domain
- Support the businesses/clients in defining the project scope, assumptions, doing prototype and testing the reports/Dash boarding tools.
- Should be able to understand different databases and navigate through the back-end data architecture and troubleshoot data issues if any
- Extracting, cleaning, formatting, and mapping different data sets into Master views for Dashboard
- Keep project notes and projects document updated and verified
- End to end project management on multiple projects that are in progress and planned
- Perform / support Data validation
- Carry out research and bring in new ideas to develop and implement standard processes, tools/solutions to ensure best practices are followed in the deliverables.
- Collaborates with business and IS team to use best approach in data gathering, massaging, representation
- Communicate effectively (orally and in writing) and interact with the clients & cross functional stakeholders.
- The incumbent will work closely with the Business Teams, Project Managers and Analysts, Data Teams.
- Create and maintain process documents and one-point lessons (OPL)
- Attend Webinars/knowledge sharing sessions to keep updated on latest Analytics
|Job Category||Analyst, Senior Analyst|
|Vertical||Senior Analyst Private Equity|
|Qualification||B.E/ BSC/BCom / Additional Degree MSC, MBA Certification- Certificate course in Power BI / Tableau / Data visualization|
|Experience||0-3 Years (Relevant experience in B2B/ Market Research)|
|Preferred Domain||Research Background|
|Role Classification||Financial Modelling skills and Valuation methodologies, Deal sourcing for primary fund & widening of investment banking partners|